WTB Chrome Covered Humbuckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Chrome Covered Humbuckers

I am trying to buy some covered humbuckers. One Neck and one bridge. They can be in okay shape, it’s okay if they have pick scratches and light corrosion.

The models I am looking for are Seth Lovers, 59, CC, C5, and/or 59/C.

I only need the one for each position. I would like to try and keep the budget about 40-75 a pickup. No more than $110 for both.
    Last edited by Calsip; 11-18-2018, 07:31 PM.

Re: WTB Chrome Covered Humbuckers

I have a set of covered 59s I'd be willing to part with, and I'll do $110 for the set. Shoot me a PM if you're interested; I can supply pictures as well.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by dystrust View Post
      I have a set of covered 59s I'd be willing to part with, and I'll do $110 for the set. Shoot me a PM if you're interested; I can supply pictures as well.
      PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Replied
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Working...
        X