Lost job gear purge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost job gear purge.

Long story local political issue took stand and a group went after my boss to get to me. We parted ways as friends because this is my fight not his no hard feeling on my end towards him but left a sudden hole in my finances right here at the end of the year and need to generate some $$.
    Will get photos up as I can and will be posting a number of items that I needed to get rid of anyway as they are not being used.
    For now have
    1999 Mex Strat SOLD
    Mutt Tele SOLD
    Eden Analog Cold Compress Compressor. This is the actual NAMM show prototype that started it at the 2006 Dallas Guitar Show show. Owner is a personal friend and I bought the proto directly from Chris. The company folded after his Brother suddenly passed a couple years ago.
    From their old site
    EDEN ANALOG COLD COMPRESS.

Introduced at the 2006 Dallas Guitar Show. The Cold Compress compressor/sustainer is a modern adaptation of a vintage favorite with the compression of yesterday and the flavors of today. The Cold Compress performs well as a subtle background effect/boost or as an in your face compressor with that great squeezed note bloom we all love. Neutral, natural, and transparent in tone. A true "players" pedal.
    $150 shipped and PP in the lower 48
    Boss RV-2 nice shape MIJ one knob missing works well. $80 Shipped in the lower 48.
    MIC Fender Modern Player full pickup set Tele neck Strat middle Bucker bridge $30 shipped for the set.
    GFS Pro 24 52 Tele neck 6.6K is standard wind NOT RW/RP. Dropped it in found out it was a standard wind so would not hum cancel with the bridge Tele and pulled it right back out. Good sounding pickup just not what I needed. Mint uncut leads in box $30 shipped.

More to come.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ascension; 12-12-2018, 10:46 AM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Re: Lost job gear purge.

Man...sorry to hear about your job. Best of luck moving forward.

Comment

No regrets did what i felt I had to because of things I have been involved with for many years this is not the place to discuss it though. Will be better off in the long run because while I loved working in the Pawn Shop the money stank + it kept me from doing a lot of things I wanted to do. I was comfortable but not where i needed to be this just forced the issue on making some changes. My guitar playing for one stinks as I never had time to practice or just play for the pleasure of it never had time to write ect. Had a pretty good reserve in the bank should get unemployment in the short term have options and this gives me a little time to reflect and figure out the next step. Have Christmas music stuff on the plate for Church to work on in the short term and musical chops to get back so---.
      Thanks for the response and support guys will remember!
      Last edited by Ascension; 12-10-2018, 02:04 PM.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

The Big Guy will provide, even if its not like we think! (ask me how I know that)
        Guitars:
        2017 Epiphone dot
        2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
        2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
        (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Cearlock View Post
          The Big Guy will provide, even if its not like we think! (ask me how I know that)
          Yep and thanks for the reminder!
          Last edited by Ascension; 12-10-2018, 06:19 PM.
          Guitars

Comment

Got to be honest I was hoping to see that red floyded Carvin I love so much,,,,,,,,,,for dirt cheap lol.(I'm broke anyways right now though)

Best of luck,, but we already know they can't keep a good man down, at least not for long.

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
              Got to be honest I was hoping to see that red floyded Carvin I love so much,,,,,,,,,,for dirt cheap lol.(I'm broke anyways right now though)

Best of luck,, but we already know they can't keep a good man down, at least not for long.
              I kinda was hoping for that too!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post

LOL on the Carvins. Ranked my stuff and the Carvin Keisels are way down the list of what would leave worst case so--.
                Yep been down before same basic thing and like a cockroach always SURVIVE!
                Guitars

Comment

Good riddance to that gig anyway, that weirdo with the knife incident would have made me walk. Hope you land on your feet in a good place.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundermtn View Post
                    Good riddance to that gig anyway, that weirdo with the knife incident would have made me walk. Hope you land on your feet in a good place.
                    That particular shop stayed open until 11 PM on Friday and Saturday nights. Had been working 9 to 6 for 5 or 6 months in a particular shop but for the last few months had been out on the circuit again due to a long time employee needing a soft easy place to work after an injury at his other job. HATED that and also hated working nights at the one crazy area shop. Carried a 10mm there with a load that would stop with a center mass hit even one wearing a vest [might not penetrate the vest but would put them down and at the least knock the wind out if not break a couple ribs!]. I sure won't miss that place at all!!
                    Have a Real Estate license that is current but inactive and was a Realtor for many years may reactivate and find a Broker. Was involved in local politics here and that is what killed my Real Estate as was fighting more for my community than I needed to be and had a major conflict of interest. Don't have the elected position any more I had for 13 years so would likely do pretty well if I did dive back in Real Estate within a few months. It's getting through those few months that I have to plan for if I do this. Will make a decision after the 1st of the year on that part.
                    Guys thanks for the posts and encouragement means a lot.
                    Last edited by Ascension; 12-11-2018, 12:13 AM.
                    Guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
                      That particular shop stayed open until 11 PM on Friday and Saturday nights. Had been working 9 to 6 for 5 or 6 months in a particular shop but for the last few months had been out on the circuit again due to a long time employee needing a soft easy place to work after an injury at his other job. HATED that and also hated working nights at the one crazy area shop. Carried a 10mm there with a load that would stop with a center mass hit even one wearing a vest [might not penetrate the vest but would put them down and at the least knock the wind out if not break a couple ribs!]. I sure won't miss that place at all!!
                      Have a Real Estate license that is current but inactive and was a Realtor for many years may reactivate and find a Broker. Was involved in local politics here and that is what killed my Real Estate as was fighting more for my community than I needed to be and had a major conflict of interest. Don't have the elected position any more I had for 13 years so would likely do pretty well if I did dive back in Real Estate within a few months. It's getting through those few months that I have to plan for if I do this. Will make a decision after the 1st of the year on that part.
                      Guys thanks for the posts and encouragement means a lot.
                      Make it happen, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Best of luck! In prayer.

Comment

Guitars sold.
                          Last edited by Ascension; 12-12-2018, 10:41 AM.
                          Guitars

Comment

Working...
                          X