Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dang! 80's double cream 59 set on ebay

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
    That is a reasonable price for a DC Seth. Most people ask $150-$250 each for DC Duncans.
    I'm tempted......must resist.
    Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
    "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Haha

Sometimes I think some stuff up on ebay, especially during the holidays, is targeted at the loner variety of drunk dialers... impulse shopping for people too wasted to see straight and read mumbers correctly.

Mightve been a misprint extra zero though, after all he DOES accept returns for 30 days, which is pretty dang weird
      "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

In my boat they are 90ties Ants (certainly before 97), because the B and N are stamped. Not worth more than 300 - 400 bucks IMO.
        Last edited by hamerfan; 12-25-2018, 12:57 PM.
        I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Those are not authentic... scammer BS... no signatures back then... just 59B and 59N
          GMP Guitars RULE!

Comment

The seller seems to be reputable guy. I don't see why they should be that old.
            The sigs look good, though. Early Ants are most probable answer. You see even the yellow residue from the serial stickers. And they had covers like Ants do, while 59 freqently come without.
            I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Yea Cody is a good guy for sure. these were probably sent in after the fact in order to capitalize on the signature.. Im sure he got them this way cause that's not his style... However I'm still tempted to send him a glitter bomb on behalf of the trading post. #ohmomma
              87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X