FS/FT: SD Blackouts AHB-1 - Chrome covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: SD Blackouts AHB-1 - Chrome covers

For Sale or For Trade: a set of Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 in Chrome Covers. Very clean, just small spots of discoloration here and there that naturally occurs over time.

Asking $150 + shipping, or best offer.

Tradewise, i am interested in passive A5 magnet humbuckers, *not* F spaced/trembuckers, either uncovered or black covers, whose tone is super tight. Neck candidates need to be able to produce super clean tones (zero grit). For the neck slot, i would consider non-A5 magnet candidates.

Offers need to be for both Blackouts pickups - I will not split up the set.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190103_083710.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	5850404

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190103_083724.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	5850405
    Last edited by Jack_TriPpEr; 01-03-2019, 09:20 AM.
    Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Re: FS/FT: SD Blackouts AHB-1 - Chrome covers

In the Biography section of my Seymour Duncan bio, you can find my ID names as a seller on Ebay and Reverb.com. all positive feedback given as a seller, no negatives.

Originally posted by kingswebe View Post
    For Sale or For Trade: a set of Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 in Chrome Covers. Very clean, just small spots of discoloration here and there that naturally occurs over time.

Asking $150 + shipping, or best offer.

Tradewise, i am interested in passive A5 magnet humbuckers, *not* F spaced/trembuckers, either uncovered or black covers, whose tone is super tight. Neck candidates need to be able to produce super clean tones (zero grit). For the neck slot, i would consider non-A5 magnet candidates.

Offers need to be for both Blackouts pickups - I will not split up the set.

Thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95051[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95052[/ATTACH]
    Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Working...
    X