Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA KRAMER STAGEMASTER NECK THRU USA

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
    Didn't get it. I just knew what it was but it sold almost as soon as it posted.
    Want one of those but a reall clean one is big $$ now so--. Hard to justify one of those when I can build a new Keisel to my spec for about the same $.
    What? That wasn’t you that bought it?

Comment

Nope wish I could have!
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Next thing you'll be telling me these were built by ESP.
        Actually they were.

This is atleast an 87-88 like mentioned above and also because the claw inlays didnt appear until then. Lovely guitar and still has some life left in it.
        87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          I thought it very odd for an '83 to have a recessed trem. I thought those came out much later, like 1989.
          87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
            Actually they were.

This is atleast an 87-88 like mentioned above and also because the claw inlays didnt appear until then. Lovely guitar and still has some life left in it.
            Yes, it was a joke.

Comment

Oh got ya, alls good bro...I read that too literally then.

But yea I think the price on this was decent and with a good repair and refinish it could be back to it’s old glory..
              Whomever the buyer, if you wanna go that route I know a really good Kramer guy who would take care of you and does excellent work.

Comment

Working...
              X