Wanted: mini guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: mini guitar

Hi guys, I’m looking for a mini guitar for my son, who will be turning 5. Money is a little tight, so I prefer to trade (I have pedals and pickups I can trade).

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Wanted: mini guitar

An Epiphone Express would be great [emoji106]

Comment

I was thinking a used Washburn/Lyon mini-Tele (think Hannah Montana), or a Fender Mini-Strat.... Easy to find either one for under a hundred smackers, and they are both excellent for small hands.
      aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

I dont have anything available but two years ago I bought mini guitars for my son (6 at the time) and nephew (8 at the time)

I compared the squier mini strats, Ibanez Gio Mikro guitars, and the Jackson mini Dinky guitars.

The ibanez and Jackson models were far superior to the squier mini. I recommend looking for one of these. I bought them on sale for about 140 ish each. Im betting used they are 100 or even less. Good luck.

Comment

Luna makes a small travel acoustic made of bamboo. It is really rugged and actually sounds cool.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Ibanez Gio Mikro guitars
            I forgot to mention them. I have 2, and they are excellent.
            aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Just for a bit of fun:

On a serious note: I know Ibanez makes some smaller guitars i.e. Ibanez Mikro. Here's a link to one of 'em on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Ibanez-GRGM21.../dp/B009ATIPQS.

And Jackson's Dinky Minion: https://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/...nth/2912223552.

P.S.

Sorry. I see somebody mentioned the Ibanez Mikro and Jackson Dinky already above. Oh well. Will leave the links.

Of course the Jackson will be "it" (but that's just me).
              Last edited by dpaterson; 01-23-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I have a black Ibanez mikro i would sell or trade.

Comment

There you go. Hope the OP sees your post. I've seen them in one of our big music stores here. They are really really really nice guitars (not a Jackson but really nice!!! LOL!!!). Matter of fact I helped a friend of mine pick out a small Ibanez bass for her son who is ten years old. Man: the dude is doing well i.e. after only a few months and lessons at his school he played in a concert with a band at year end last year. What's more: he digs my Dio (Jimmy Bain) stuff. He's got a GREAT musical future ahead if him!!! LOL!!! Now if his music teacher would only allow me to teach him the bass line of "Heaven And Hell".........

Why don't you post some pics. and some more details for the OP??? Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxst6 View Post
                    I have a black Ibanez mikro i would sell or trade.
                    PM sent [emoji106]

Comment

i saw a mini squier strat for $20 at the goodwill by my house yesterday. if you still need one i can go back & get it (assuming its still there).

Comment

Originally posted by mig50 View Post
                        i saw a mini squier strat for $20 at the goodwill by my house yesterday. if you still need one i can go back & get it (assuming its still there).
                        PM sent [emoji106]

Comment

Just some feedback - received the Mikro, Guitar is awesome!

Does anyone have an Epiphone Les Paul Express or other 22” scale guitar they’d be willing to trade? This is for my other son. [emoji41]

Comment

I got this for my son some years back. If you can find one, they’re very cool. I’m in the middle of modding it, so it’s got no knobs as I had just removed them and the pickup height adjustment screws from the ring before I took the pic.

It’s an arch top too
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by checo; 02-09-2019, 10:52 PM.
                            Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

Looks bad ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X