banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS 3 covered Duncan 59’s(2 bridge & 1 neck)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 3 covered Duncan 59’s(2 bridge & 1 neck)

I’ve got 3 spare Duncan 59’s lying around and no projects that need pickups.

All 3 are covered, good shape. 2 Bridge and 1 neck, all with plenty of lead.

$60 each

$110 for 2

$155 for all 3

prices include shipping

59N and 59B sold.

SH1B sold
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Travis; 02-19-2019, 12:46 PM.
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: FS 3 covered Duncan 59’s(2 bridge & 1 neck)

I'll take a neck and bridge. Trem spaced bridge if you have one. Pm inbound

Comment

I wish I knew if that paper label 59N was possibly a zebra under that cover..
      I dont expect you to check that either, just saying....
      87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bladefrenzy View Post
        I'll take a neck and bridge. Trem spaced bridge if you have one. Pm inbound
        PM sent back
        Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
          I wish I knew if that paper label 59N was possibly a zebra under that cover..
          I dont expect you to check that either, just saying....
          I do not know, unfortunately. I have not removed the covers on any of the pickups so it would be a total guess.

Comment

59N and 59B are sold

SH1B still available.

Comment

Working...
            X