banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

W.T.T. One (Or 2) Of My Pedale For Your Reverb....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.T.T. One (Or 2) Of My Pedale For Your Reverb....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190217_103243.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	5850758Click image for larger version

Name:	20190217_103233.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	5850759

Sorry for the bulk pictures, there's no way I could have done a listing for each!

Looking to trade one or two of my pedals for a good reverb pedal. Please note that all BOSS effects apart from the CH-1 have been modified, the Phat Fu♡k is just a EHX Soul Food with a germanium clipping section as well as a custom paint job, & obviously the JHS Big Muff's were modded by JHS. Oh, & that pedal up top with the multi coloredknobs is my Disaster-Recovery which is a EQD Disaster Transport jr clone & not your typical DIY kit clone! IMHO is far superior to the actual EQD Disaster Transport Jr....

Please just let me know if you have any questions about any specific stomp boxes and I'll be happy to explain what they are, was done to them, Etc.

Also FWIW my modafcations don't necessarily completely change the pedal into something else. I mostly just replace inferior parts with better one's, install a new LED, & address any issues with the stock units. (IE- TR-2's volume drop.)

P.M. me here or email me at [email protected]
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???
Working...
X