banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1980's Vintage Japanese Greco TVB 65 Short Scale Bass and Fender Squier Bullet HH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980's Vintage Japanese Greco TVB 65 Short Scale Bass and Fender Squier Bullet HH

Greetings. 13 Love.

I have a fender squier guitar and a vintage greco bass for sale. Both used. I recently posted some ads online on ebay and reverb. I have given the links below.

Bass

Used 1980's Vintage Japanese Greco TVB 65 Short Scale Bass guitar for sale. $450 USD

Guitar

Fender Squier Bullet Strat Black HH $100 USD

Open to trades and barter. Seeking a dod gonkulator, good rotary pedal, a polyphonic overtone pedal, and a good maple neck and fretboard strat style guitar for gigs. Open to others.

Thanks yah for your time and energy. 13 Love to you and yours.

Ahavah

1980's Vintage Japanese Greco TVB 65 Short Scale Bass guitar for sale.

$450

Fender Squier Bullet Strat Black HH

SQ BULLET W/TREM HH BLK HDW BLK Serial #: ICS12170791 Product Category: Used Guitars Used, small damage on body paint. Electronics and action are in good condition. Missing the plastic volume knob and plastic cover on back. Will supply a volume button upon purchase. The fender logo was erased...

Links

Bass

Greco TVB 80s Vintage Short Scale BassI am not sure the year and model, mid to late 80's looks quite similar to the Greco TVB-65. Serial No. 9 3322Set NeckOriginal pickups, tuners, electronics, etc. All electronics work. Action is properly adjusted ready to play. She is built like a tan...

Guitar

SQ BULLET W/TREM HH BLK HDW BLK Serial #: ICS12170791 Product Category: Used Guitars Used, small damage on body paint. Electronics and action are in good condition. Missing the plastic volume knob and plastic cover on back. Will supply a volume button upon purchase. The fender logo was erased...

Thank Yah Again. 13 Love to You and Yours. Keep the music alive.

Radman13
Working...
X