F/S TECH 21 NYC Trademark 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S TECH 21 NYC Trademark 120

i'm selling my 120 fellas...so i'm gonna put it on here first for a few days and then if i don't sell...off to the bay!

$500 + actual shipping

it's in really good shape except for one small "pinky nail" size poke in the grill cloth which is hardly even noticable...works good...sounds good...is good!?

comes with the 6 button footswitch!

here's the specs from tech 21...
    Three Channels, 2x12, 120 watts.
    The Trademark 120 stereo combo is designed for demanding musicians who need a tone for every tune and serious grunt from a compact amp. With 120 watts of rich stereo sound and twin 12” speakers, the Trademark 120 offers three channels of club-filling tone. Each channel has its own Character section to select individual amplifier styles and a powerful Drive control to dial in just the right amount of growl. A powerful three-band active EQ offers a boost or cut of 12dB, while the finest Accutronics® reverb adds atmospheric shimmer. Session player, cover-band guitarist, or just unreasonably demanding about tone, the Trademark 120 is your total satisfaction in stereo.

TM-120 ADDITIONAL FEATURES OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES

Three independent character-switchable preamps.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stereo power amp.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Top-of-the-line, full-length Accutronics® 6-spring reverb.
    Boost function, for solos, increases the volume level up to 9dB without altering your tone.
    Footswitchable Effect Loop with mono out/stereo in.
    Stereo headphone output, which doubles as a 1/4” direct out.
    Pre-drilled socket holes to facilitate caster installation.
    Multi-function footswitch (included) selects channels, activates the Reverb and Boost functions, and engages the Effect Loop.
    Utilizes any standard 1/4” instrument or speaker cable.

a pic from the site and a real pic...

ranger1bn75inf had expressed interest in it last time i thought about selling it...so i'm gonna ask him first, but here's just in case!?!?
    Last edited by Hoss; 03-14-2005, 09:52 PM.
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Re: F/S TECH 21 NYC Trademark 120

ranger1bn75inf let me know that he's not in the market...so this amp is fully for sale!!!

i would so much rather one of you guys bought this than put it on the bay...

later,
    mike
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Working...
    X