Singles for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singles for sale

Hey everybody, I'm selling all my singles. Some true single coils and some single coil size humbuckers. The ones that are in good condition I'll sell for $40 and then ones that have some damage such as patched leads but still work fine I'll sell for $30. I'll pay for shipping just Facebook messenger me the money. Returns are ok, I'll split shipping with you. I can provide pictures and more details if you ask. I can even make you a loaded pickguard with whatever controls you want.

SSL-1 $30 - Short leads and I repaired the screw threads. It works well.
    SSL-1 RWRP $30 - Same.
    SSL-5 $30 - Short leads.
    Quarter Pound Flat Strat RWRP $40
    Antiquity Mustang neck which is rwrp $40
    Antiquity Jaguar neck rwrp $40
    Hot Jaguar bridge $40
    Antiquity Duo Sonic neck rwrp $40
    Antiquity Surfer RWRP $20 - I ground the poles flat level just above the B string pole.
    Lil 59 neck $40
    JB Jr neck $40
    Cool Rails neck $40
    Hot Rails neck $40
    Hot Rails bridge $40
    Last edited by Clint 55; 04-04-2019, 07:53 PM.
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Re: Singles for sale

I might be interested in the Rails. What color are they, and are they the old or newer style?
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

The Cool Rails is white and the Hot Railzes are black and they're the new style.
      I bought them for you

Comment

I put the whole pos lot up for bidding on ebay if you guys want them.
        I bought them for you

Comment

my friend, have u got something that will fit a steinberger pickup route? i mean a single coil without the shaped side, just straight!

Comment

Originally posted by mst View Post
            my friend, have u got something that will fit a steinberger pickup route? i mean a single coil without the shaped side, just straight!
            The SSL-5 is just straight.
            Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
            This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
            X