Fs: Ibanez Sz520qm 2005 Seymour Duncan Usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Ibanez Sz520qm 2005 Seymour Duncan Usa

Can you say TONE-MONSTER? 2005 Ibanez SZ520QM (BB) Wine Red with Seymour Duncan USA pickups, 59' neck and Pearly Gates bridge. This guitar was purchased new in March of 2005. Mint condition with a brand new SKB Freedom hard shell case. This guitar is one of Ibanez's best. Solid mahogany body and set mahogany neck, solid 1/2" bookmatched quilted maple top, Gibraltar III bridge with through-body stringing. This had been called the "poor man's PRS" and I totally agree with that analogy. You will not be sorry with this guitar and there is nothing around that can touch it for the price. I would love to keep it but I need to raise some cash so here it is. These sell for around $500.00 new without a case and with cheapo Ibanez Duncan Designed pickups. Get this super nice tone machine with USA Duncans and SKB case for only $450.00 plus shipping in the continental US. Possible trades.

Email me with any questions at fsilano AT frankencat DOT com. Paypal is good, shipping shouldn't be more than $25. Tons of references, check my Ebay feedback under "frankencat". Thanks and God bless <><
    Last edited by frankencat; 05-18-2005, 11:35 PM.
    Owner:
    Slamo Custom Guitars
    Doc Simons Miracle Guitar Polish

Re: Fs: Ibanez Sz520qm 2005 Seymour Duncan Usa

Pics...

I have some high-res shots too. FWIW, I am not the best phtotographer and pics do not do this beautiful axe justice. There are no blems, scratches or dings and anything you may see in the pics is glare or some other anomaly.
    Last edited by frankencat; 05-19-2005, 09:23 AM.
    Owner:
    Slamo Custom Guitars

Comment

Bump.
      Owner:
      Slamo Custom Guitars

Comment

Frankencat,
        Your pics arent showing. Everyone, this is a heckuva deal!! Bro, If I hadnt just struck a deal on Ebay, Id def take this. Sorry I cant.. Wish I could recant my other deal.. Good luck.. Just wanted to tell you about the photos.
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Bump. C'mon folks, this is a killer guitar. Don't make me put it on Ebay
          Owner:
          Slamo Custom Guitars

Comment

Working...
          X