FS or FT: Ampeg Super Rocket Guitar Combo Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS or FT: Ampeg Super Rocket Guitar Combo Amp

This is one of the most under rated amps i've ever played... i'm the original owner and it just recently got a check up because it's still under the warantee... it is an all tube, dual channel amp with reverb and tremolo... three tone control knobs, tremolo speed and intensity knob, reverb, overdrive, and master volume.. two inputs, line in/out... the speakers have recently been replaced was a new celestion vintage 30 and an eminence private jack (greenback) 12' speaker with very low hours on them... i still have the footswitch and cable... a little road rash but the diamond blue tolex still looks good... this is the working mans amp.. i've never had any problems with it... i also have a matching 4X12 diamond blue matching cabinet for it as well in you're interested... $750 for the combo and $300 for the 4X12 cab...

will trade for:

nice combo amps; fenders, mesa, ect of equal value (i might have a little cash if you've got something special)
    nice guitars; usa strats or teles, usa g&l, gibson explorer or firebird or les pual...

try me...

pics available... email with any questions

marrstians at aol dot com
Working...
X