FS: Sovtek MIG 100H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Sovtek MIG 100H

I need something smaller... I can't handle this thing, lol.

You can give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: FS: Sovtek MIG 100H

Wow, I know you really liked this thing. You should pick up a Mig 50 and a Weber MiniMass.
    After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

I'd really like to get one of the smaller Sovtek Combos. I think it's either the MIG 50 or MIG 60 model. I don't think the combos come in the high gain version though. Archer has me thinking about the Line6 Flextone series too... we'll see.
      You can give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by X6StringerX
        I'd really like to get one of the smaller Sovtek Combos. I think it's either the MIG 50 or MIG 60 model. I don't think the combos come in the high gain version though. Archer has me thinking about the Line6 Flextone series too... we'll see.

The Flextones are killer amps actually, very good for the bedroom and small gig players. You should be able to find some nice deals on the Flex IIIXL on Ebay now.
        After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X