sovtek 2x12 cab w/celestions MUST SELL IMMEDIATELY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sovtek 2x12 cab w/celestions MUST SELL IMMEDIATELY

i'm in desperate need of some cash (rent is due on the 1st and i don't have any money) so i really need to get rid of this cab.

its a slanted upright sovtek 2x12 cab that i loaded with a celstion vintage 30 and celestion g12h. the speakers are almost two years old but have rarely been above dorm room/home volume.

right now its wired for 4 ohms, but i can rewire it to 16 or 8 (assuming i can find a schematic for 8).

$200 plus shipping.

Re: sovtek 2x12 cab w/celestions MUST SELL IMMEDIATELY

Originally posted by mig50
    i'm in desperate need of some cash (rent is due on the 1st and i don't have any money) so i really need to get rid of this cab.

its a slanted upright sovtek 2x12 cab that i loaded with a celstion vintage 30 and celestion g12h. the speakers are almost two years old but have rarely been above dorm room/home volume.

right now its wired for 4 ohms, but i can rewire it to 16 or 8 (assuming i can find a schematic for 8).

$200 plus shipping.
    Where are you located?
    BTW, assuming you have two 8ohm speakers, you can only wire them to get 4ohm (Parallel) or 16ohms (Series), you cannot wire them to get 8ohms.

Comment

pics?
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Braciola
        Where are you located?
        BTW, assuming you have two 8ohm speakers, you can only wire them to get 4ohm (Parallel) or 16ohms (Series), you cannot wire them to get 8ohms.
        yeah, i figured that was the case since i couldn't find a schematic for 8 ohm wiring (i thought that series/parallel wiring might be somehow possible).

also, i'm in missouri.

as for pics, i can get uploaded later.

however, pending payment, the cab is sold. if my buyer falls through i'll definitely get back on here.

Comment

Working...
        X