selling a couple guitars and a body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling a couple guitars and a body

I am new to these forums, but I am an active member on the guitar.com forums. I have made several deals on there, so my rep is good there. if there is any doubt, go on there and ask.

in effort to raise money for a halfstack, I am selling 2 guitars and a body.

1- formerly an Ibanez GSA-60 (HSS). these sell for $220 new on MF I stripped the finish completely off, did some really sweet shaping and countours, and put an oil finish on it. it also has a MIM Fender bridge, and a dean chrome covered pickup (which actually screams!) $100 + ship

2- MIC Squier Stagemaster Strat with licensed floyd. stock bridge pup, mid and neck pup are from a MIM Fender std strat. dark blue, one small chip in paint (not to wood) and some scratching on the arm coutour. the neck is really nice! it's slim, straight, and fast. honestly it is the nicest playing guitar of any I own. $125 + ship with gig bag

3- custom body made by me. mahogany with a bookmatched walnut inlay. no bridge cut yet. HH rout. 5 holes in cavity. I was planning on 2 tone 2 vol and 3 way selector. neck pocket was rout to fit an old Kramer neck I had. it is just a hare too small for a strat style neck. I could easily rout it a hair larger to fit a strat neck.

AIM WatchMeHackYou for photos, or e-mail MicahAmstutz -at- Hotmail.com
    Dean Icon with pre-1985 handwound PRS HFS and PRS 7 Mesa/Boogie V-Twin with 2 EH 12AX7s -> Peavey Classic 30 loaded with a G12 Vintage Celestion 30 -> Hartke GH 412 4x12 cab

Re: selling a couple guitars and a body

P.M. sent on Squier.

Comment

photos of the Squier sent
      Dean Icon with pre-1985 handwound PRS HFS and PRS 7 Mesa/Boogie V-Twin with 2 EH 12AX7s -> Peavey Classic 30 loaded with a G12 Vintage Celestion 30 -> Hartke GH 412 4x12 cab

Comment

I'll pipe in w/ my .02

Micah is a good guy to deal with. Dealt with him a few times myself from guitar.com!
        Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

I sent an e-mail asking for pics of the ibanez, havn't gotten the pics, in case you missed the e-mail, my address is:
          [email protected]

Rock On
          ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
          2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
          Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Ok, my buddy Chris forwarded me the pics, that thing is bloody beautiful.
            I'm selling my strat and will get the money next week, so find out what shipping is to: Galesburg, IL 61401

Rock ON~!
            ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
            2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
            Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Working...
            X