Hey guys make sure you read this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys make sure you read this.....

I don't know if it belongs here, but I want to make sure that you guys saw it. I recently did a deal with Joelap, and first off, he paid me very quickly and was a great guy to deal with.

Well he took the great guy thing a step farther, due to my mistake I ended up paying 10.00 more for the shipping than I had quoted him. Well he Pm'd me to tell me he got the stuff and I was so ticked at my self and UPS that I mentiond it to him. He offeren and did pay me the difference in the cost of shipping.

Joe is a real stand up guy , most guys could \would have just let me eat the cost. So if any of you are thinking about dealing with him

Rick

Re: Hey guys make sure you read this.....

Very cooL!
    Epiphone Les Paul Studio (59 neck and JB bridge)
    Marshall Valvestate 8080 (80 watts)
    Korg AX1500G multi-fx
    RAT
    Boss PH-1r
    Ibanez cf-7
    Ibanwz ts-7
    Danelectro tremolo
    Vintage RAT - needs a fix!

Not much else - it does the job

Dooogz is taking a break from SD - ill be back soon crew!

Comment

Noted and logged.

Comment

That was very nice of him, but IMO you should have eaten the difference. You quote a price, you honor it. I quote $25 shipping on all my guitars to stay competitive. Sometimes it's close, but usually I eat $10-$15; that's just part of doing business. If I want more, I should say so up front.

Comment

Originally posted by TattooedCarrot
          That was very nice of him, but IMO you should have eaten the difference. You quote a price, you honor it. I quote $25 shipping on all my guitars to stay competitive. Sometimes it's close, but usually I eat $10-$15; that's just part of doing business. If I want more, I should say so up front.
          Well, it wasn't a "this is the shipping price" quote. It was more or less a "Shipping should be x amount".

But thanks, Rick, for the recognition
          7 FREE TRACKS OF ROCK - driftrocks.bandcamp.com

PARTY - pulsepartyband.com

In mother Russia, pedal overdrives you.

Comment

Pa-leeez. I once sent a pickup parcel post by aero gyro but you don't hear me bragg'n.

jk

very cool.

Comment

Tattoed Carrot,

That is what made it so cool on his part, you are missing hte whole point. I didn't ask him for the extra cahs, he offered to pay it on his own. Besides, it wasn't my Fault that UPS gave me the wrong quote.

Comment

Working...
              X