banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS:Randall and Laney All valve amps+4x12 cab cheap((uk))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Randall and Laney All valve amps+4x12 cab cheap((uk))

Hey guys, i have a range of amps for sale at the moment also on ebay at the moment.

Price list:

Randall RG50 all valve Combo £350
    Laney AOR PROTUBE all valve head, £150
    Ibanez 4X12 Cab £150

Up for sale is a literally brand new Randall RG50 TC all valve amplifier! I bought it just yesterday And have only just realised its not for me! I was looking more for a clean sound rather then the modern rock/metal sound that his amp provides.

The specs are

50 Watt all Valve amplifier

Electro harmonix Power and pre amp valves

Onboard real valve reverb

1x12 Celestian seventy 80 speaker

Rugged construction

4 button footswitch

This amp has three channels, one clean channel with a boost, a marshall Esq channel and a modern rock Channel. These can be switched between one another easily using the FOOTSWITCH that is supplied with it!

This amp can do alot of things! It has the perfect modern rock distortion fit for most applications. Also has a marshall esq sound to it for the classic rock moments. ((Reverb comes in handy there)). The clean is great and natural sounding, and will be overdriven quite easily with a humbucker equipped guitar for fantastic blues sounds.

I bought this amp brand new yesterday for £470 and i am now putting this up on ebay for £350

This amp must be picked up from my house due to the heavyness of it i will not post it. I could possibly travel with it a little ways towards whoever buys it.

Due to the size and weight of the item this amp must be picked up in person. I could possibly travel with it a little ways towards whoever buys it.
    If you want this either press buy it now on the ebay auction or Email me on [email protected]

Laney Aor pro-tube Head £150

50 watts, all-tube (ECC83/EL-34's). Amp features 2 footswitchable pre-amp stages that share the EQ controls, so it's almost like having 2 channels. You've got the typical Laney "pull boost" bass/mid/treble knobs here as well. Other features : line out, impedence and voltage selectors, dual inputs, standby switch. I believe these were manufactured in the mid-80's. Typically British LOUD...50 watts is PLENTY with this head. One strange thing about the inputs...it has what appears to be a low and high input, but there's a BIG difference between the two, like an active boost on the high input.

Its in fantastic working order. Fantastic build quality, no problems whatsoever.

Due to the size and weight of the item this amp must be picked up in person. I could possibly travel with it a little ways towards whoever buys it.

If you want this either press buy it now on the ebay auction or Email me on [email protected]

Ok guys, also up for sale is my faithful Ibanez Cabinet Loaded with 4x12's. Very heavy and Large cab that can withstand a nuclear bomb ((not garentueed))

Selling due to the fact i cannot keep a stack anymore thanks to mother:S

It can be used with different OHM ratings and it can be used as a MONO OR STEREO cab.

Fantastic sound quality, never had a problem, Have checked all the wiring and the connections are all solid. The speakers are rated for over 100 watts

Great quality, with only one Rip in the cab. £150

Due to the size of the item, the buyer must come and collect in person.

Cheers. rob
    Last edited by Asomodai; 05-29-2005, 04:46 PM.
    Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 string fretless.
    Jackson RR5,
    Jackson Warrior WRMG,
    Epiphone SG "3 pup" Custom,
    Roland DB-900,
    Ashdown Little Giant 1000.

Re: FS:Randall and Laney All valve amps+4x12 cab cheap((uk))

Laney head sold!

**bump**
    Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 string fretless.
    Jackson RR5,
    Jackson Warrior WRMG,
    Epiphone SG "3 pup" Custom,
    Roland DB-900,
    Ashdown Little Giant 1000.

Comment

Working...
    X