Joe Barden Strat Deluxe Set ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Barden Strat Deluxe Set ...

4 years old, complete set of Joe Barden Strat Deluxe pickups. In very good, but played condition.

Will sell the complete set for $600 US, plus shipping.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Re: Joe Barden Strat Deluxe Set ...

It's a fair price for those pups.

Comment

TO, your making me feel poor again man!!! and i was just on a roll to.(considering getting my first duncan )
      Constantly wanting new gear...

Comment

Hang on a minute, what's going on here man?

You loved those pups :E Is the axe getting the BK treatment?

Btw, Barden's are very expensive pups, here's a link to an ebay auction for one pup

Just before anyone starts saying the price isn't fair lol..
        My clips

Originally posted by Rid
        How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
          just because those pickups will bring that much on the open market does not mean that it is a fair price...it is just my opinion that $600.00 for a set of used pickups that cost less that half that new is crazy...no matter how much I would love to have a set, I can't bring my self to pay that kind of money.
          Please don't muddy the waters.
          First of all, you are wrong. The pickups cost $450 new, not $300.
          Second of all, I am not asking you to buy them, so if you don't mind, could you please keep your opinions to yourself? I'm not asking what anyone thinks of the price.
          Third of all, this price for a complete set of Strat Deluxe pickups is fair, plain and simple.
          Fourth of all, all things are negotiable, but I'm not going to give away the farm, either. It's called The Art of Negotiation.

Truth be told, GWIF, I would've expected comments like these from some other forum members, but not you.

Comment

Originally posted by nuntius
            Hang on a minute, what's going on here man?
            You loved those pups :E Is the axe getting the BK treatment?
            Yes, I'm gonna convert the Strat to H-S-S. Now that I've heard true single coils, I'm not as in love with rail pups as I was a few months ago.

Comment

What's the significance of Barden pickups? I've never heard of them before, but I've never heard of a lot of things until I came to this forum. Is there something special about used Bardens rather than new ones? this site shows them as $130 each, but are these fake or something a la Bill Lawrence?
              I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like Canada.
              -Britney Spears

Comment

Joe Barden is no longer making pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by ankalar
                  What's the significance of Barden pickups? I've never heard of them before, but I've never heard of a lot of things until I came to this forum. Is there something special about used Bardens rather than new ones? this site shows them as $130 each, but are these fake or something a la Bill Lawrence?

Joe Barden has been oout of business for a while now, and won't be comming back! Truth be tond it is truly sad...Bardens are truly amazing pickups. Some places like Vintage Sound, and Music Toys are still listing Barden pickup for sale but will laugh at you if you try to order a set...a full set of matched Barden Strat pickups will bring a great deal of money. Danny Gatton used the Tele pickups and got a killer tone...if you want to know more info do a Google search...there was a Tele set a Strat set, a Joe Perry Strat bridge pickup and a set of buckers...that's all Joe needed, his pickups are amazing, asnd it's sad that they are no longer being made!
                  If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

pass that crack pipe
                    Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Working...
                    X