Super Distortion for trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Distortion for trade

Actually, it's a Dimarzio Dual sound, which has exactly the same specs as a Super Distortion. Check DiMarzio's site for the history on this, I won't get into it now!.

It's only about 6 months old and there's plenty of lead on it. I'll take a look tonight and see if I can approximate the length.

I'll ship it in the box it came with, but no springs or screws, so you may want to keep these. I'll certainly accept a pickup with no springs and screws.

The pickup is still in my Yamaha SBG 500. I won't be taking it out unless I get an offer. I've loved the Super Distortion in some strat-like guitars I've owned before. Very rich and powerful distortion. However, my Yamaha SBG 500 is just way too dark sounding for this pickup (for my taste, anyway).

I'd like to try something brighter and not so hot. Possible options are:

Duncan Pearly Gates (not the Fender "plus" version)
    Duncan Alnico II Pro humbucker (bridge version)
    Dimarzio Air Norton

Or make me an offer.
    Kent Dawson

Lite Ash Strat - three Alnico II Pro SCs
    Yamaha SBG 500 - Super Distorion, PAF Pro

Building a Tele (very slowly...)

Re: Super Distortion for trade

Originally posted by kdawson
    Or make me an offer.
    Any Interest in a Digitech Multi Chorus pedal?
    I'm just tryin' to get myself a humbucker ~ lemme know if you're interested.

Rock ON!
    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Originally posted by Kac
      Any Interest in a Digitech Multi Chorus pedal?
      No, but thanks for the offer. I had been a guitar-straight-to-amp guy until the past couple of years. I've been playing a lot of Sarah McLaughlin type stuff and require a lot of effects now. I'm getting by with a ZOOM 505 and an expression pedal (I know, I know, it sucks; I know first hand!). I'm not too interested in disrceet effects. I'm about ready to shell out for a used GT-5 or GT-6.
      Kent Dawson

Comment

bump

What about if I throw in a Fender Lace Sensor Red (white cover). I could sweeten the deal with that and offer someone two pickups for one...

BTW: The Dual Sound is all black.

FYI: It'll take me the better part of a week to get my hands on the Lace Sensor. I put it in my dad's 62' Mustang a few years back. My brother has the guitar now, so I'd have get it from him to put the stock pickup back in.
        Kent Dawson

Comment

Working...
        X