Red Marshall Moded DSL50 Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Marshall Moded DSL50 Head

The head has been moded with a new transformer, and a Power cut switch that allows it to be run at 25 watts. It's Ed with a Gold Marshall logo and piping. There is not one tear or even a scratch in the tolex. I just had the amp biased and retubed with svetlana El34's and JJ 12 AX7's

Comes with a MArshall Wheeled case. 800.00 FIRM. Pics are available, and I will be glad to answer any questions.

[email protected]

Re: Red Marshall Moded DSL50 Head

Does that price include shipping?

Who did the mods?

Comment

Getting rid of the head, Rick?? I know you had volume issues with it and it's too loud for where you might be living but I'll recommend another amp that might suit you a lot better and that's the JSX. It's alot like my XXX that I brought over but it sounds even warmer and better at low volumes....it's a really sweet and reasonably priced amp. It can be had for about $800 used too.

Here's a bump for ya in the meantime....good luck selling the Marshall.

Comment

For 800.00, I'll cover up to 50.00 of the shipping, not sure how much it would be to ship it, 50.00 sounds like it would cover more than half of the cost.

Jason, I'm selling Everything(Except my guitars and my MXR Stuff and little amp) I Just dont' even want to play anymore. You have to stop by and see the new place.

Oh, the mods were done by Bob Kanopka, he is the certified MArshall service guy in PA. His card and # will go along with the head so anyone that needs to ask him any ?'s can

Comment

Comment

Comment

You might want to state what type of transformer the new one is. I'm not saying this is the case here, but sometimes "modded with a new trasnformer" can mean "I blew out the old one and there's a replacement."
              teles? voxes? what is happening to me?!

Comment

Rick, not sure if you already did but another place to post this classified would be at Harmony Central....they got alot more traffic over there.

Comment

Hey man , your right I should have mantioned that My amp tech said it was a Drake transformer.

Jason, I will post my add over at HC , thanks! Hey try answering your phone once in a while!

Comment

Working...
                  X