FS or trade: boss MT-2, pickguards, kramer neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS or trade: boss MT-2, pickguards, kramer neck

Allright, so, I got a few more things to clear out here...

#1) A boss MT-2 metal zone distortion pedal. Its really in like new condition, minus about 2 or 3 really small chips in the paint in unnoticable areas. Great working and cosmetic condition, $45 shipped.

#2) Fender MIM pickguard, white/black/white, S/S/S used, but not abused, $10 shipped.

#3) 5-bar aluminum diamond plate pickguard for tele by sharp concepts. Routed for two single coils, and to accomidate a humbucker-tele bridge. $30 shipped.

*Sold!*#4) Kramer Focus 1000 neck, mid-80's style. Comes with tuners, and a floyd locking nut. There's a few scratches on the headstock, and its not in perfect condition, though not bad at all considering its age. Frets look like they've been leveled at one point, but still have a lot of life in em. Body-mounting screw holes line up with most fenders, and the dimensions of the heel match fender strat specs. So its a real compatable neck. Below is a pic.

$60 shipped. You can see the tele pickguard mounted on a guitar in that one too.*Sold!*

If you got any questions, or want to see more pictures, i'd be happy to oblige, just hit me up with a PM.

Edit: The prices above are for the US only, if its international shipping will have to be a little extra.
    Last edited by krankguitarist; 06-04-2005, 01:55 PM.

Re: FS or trade: boss MT-2, pickguards, kramer neck

little bump, and extra message:

The smaller items (boss metal zone, pickguards) go out priority mail.

The neck goes out UPS ground, with a tracking number.

Comment

You have a P.M. on the neck

Dan

Comment

The kramer neck has been claimed, but the pickguards and the metalzone are still there!

Comment

Working...
        X