banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan-a-thon 2005! Line 6 HD147, effects pedals, tab books, Ibanez Spawn guitar, oh my!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan-a-thon 2005! Line 6 HD147, effects pedals, tab books, Ibanez Spawn guitar, oh my!

On ebay right now, Line 6 HD147, new, started at $600. Misc. Guitar tab/sheet music books. Over the next few days will be added: DOD grunge effects, Danelectro Fish & Chips eq pedal, Black Coffee + Black Licorice distortion pedals + Ibanez Limited Edition guitar with Spawn graphic.

Feel free to inquire before they are listed on ebay, you'll be able to use this link to view them all:

Re: Dan-a-thon 2005! Line 6 HD147, effects pedals, tab books, Ibanez Spawn guitar, oh my!

Any interest in trading a Digitech Multi Chorus for the black licorice?

-Kac
    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Re: Dan-a-thon 2005! Line 6 HD147, effects pedals, tab books, Ibanez Spawn guitar, oh

Originally posted by Kac
      Any interest in trading a Digitech Multi Chorus for the black licorice?

-Kac
      sure, pm me.

Comment

Re: Dan-a-thon 2005! Line 6 HD147, effects pedals, tab books, Ibanez Spawn guitar, oh

Originally posted by Xeromus
        sure, pm me.
        Done
        ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
        2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
        Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Re: Dan-a-thon 2005! Line 6 HD147, effects pedals, tab books, Ibanez Spawn guitar, oh my!

Danelectro Black Licorice traded.

Comment

bumpers

Comment

spawn guitar and pedals now added.

Comment

hows the grunge pedal? hows the sound?
                On Munky of Korn:

munky.. they got respect for him.. he's the jimi hendrix of our era

Comment

Originally posted by pac112
                  hows the grunge pedal? hows the sound?
                  sounds grungy. lol. It's kind of hard to describe. Fat and muddy but can be brighter too depending on how you EQ it. It's basically a distortion pedal with some fatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeromus
                    sounds grungy. lol. It's kind of hard to describe. Fat and muddy but can be brighter too depending on how you EQ it. It's basically a distortion pedal with some fatness.
                    ok. thanks man. i'm lookin for a distortion/OD pedal but not in a hurry.
                    On Munky of Korn:

munky.. they got respect for him.. he's the jimi hendrix of our era

Comment

Any interest in trading the HD147 for a Carvin MTS head?
                      Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Originally posted by saladin
                        Any interest in trading the HD147 for a Carvin MTS head?
                        I'm selling the HD147 purely for profit, I need the money or else I would consider that. So no, I can't.

Comment

You should put a BIN price of $750 for that head on Ebay man, someone will buy it.
                          I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones
                            You should put a BIN price of $750 for that head on Ebay man, someone will buy it.
                            I set it at $800 from the beginning. Maybe I should have lowered it a bit

Comment

I'd trade my whole Spawn Comic Book collection for the Spawn guitar

Comment

Working...
                              X