F.S.- Brian Moore C90P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S.- Brian Moore C90P

For sale : Brian Moore C90P (Custom Shop). Condition- excellent. No dents, dings, or belt-buckle rash. Frets- also excellent, very little wear. No cracks, or other structural defects with this. The back trem cover had a hairline crack in it from the factory; but it's been glued and painted with black epoxy paint (textured). The only real area of concern is the gold hardware ala the pickup bezels. There's some clouding going on, but no flaking, or chipping. Color- turquoise top, with a green back. The pics may show a "blue-er" shade on the top, but it is more topaz-colored, than blue. Non- matching headstock. The neck has some birdseye in it, but it's not obnoxious. This model has piezo's in the bridge. There's a JB in the bridge, an APS-2 in the middle, and an Alnico-2 in the neck. Wilkinson trem, with a graphite nut. Sperzel tuners. Comes with OHSC (w/ key), cable for piezo's, truss rod hex key, and literature folder from BM. Price- $1750. Terms- Postal Money order. I'll pay to ship this to you, provided you live in the lower 48 United States. Check out their site for more specs on this model. Thank you for your interest.
    Last edited by casblah; 06-04-2006, 07:56 AM.

Re: F.S.- Brian Moore C90P

Brian Moore's custom shop really turns out some amazing stuff . I was actually looking at this same model a long time ago Good luck with it!
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Yeah, it's a really nice axe. Not easy on the wallet though... But it's been wonderfully pampered, and only used in the studio, i.e- no road-abuse. I'm finding myself always grabbing my Les Pauls, they just feel right to me; though the C90 is very comfortable in it's own right.

Comment

Originally posted by casblah
        Yeah, it's a really nice axe. Not easy on the wallet though... But it's been wonderfully pampered, and only used in the studio, i.e- no road-abuse. I'm finding myself always grabbing my Les Pauls, they just feel right to me; though the C90 is very comfortable in it's own right.
        Yep, that was the only downfall for me. I prefer the beefier necks of Les Pauls. The necks on Brian Moores tend to remind me of Fender Strats or some G&Ls. I've played several highend Brian Moore guitars, and they've all been really top of the line guitars. I'm sure somebody will love the heck out of that thing
        Originally posted by kevlar3000
        I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
        Originally posted by Zerberus
        Better is often the enemy of good
        Originally posted by ginormous
        Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

I thought the neck on my C-55 was more like a Wolfgang.....

VERY NICE BMG!!!!!

***bumpity bump***

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
          Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
          FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
          http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

I don't really have issues with the neck shape so much, as I do the fretboard radius. It's spec'd at 15 " which is rather flat. I can get the action pretty freakin low if need be. It's just weird going from a 10" or so radius on a Strat/LP or a more traditional guitar, to the flatness of the BM. ...A shredder's dream, I guess.

Comment

PRICE REDUCTION- $1600. Same terms as mentioned.

Bump!!!

Comment

All-righty then, let's try $1400. Again, same terms. Anyone... Anyone...?

Comment

Working...
                X