Fender Strat For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Strat For Sale

i have a newer model MIM Fender Stratocaster for sale with many upgrades. to start off with it has a rosewood board and 3 tone sunburst finish that has been pre aged to resemble a well worn and played older strat. this was done professionally and includes nicks and scratches and also laquer checking. the pickups have been upgraded to Seymour Duncan SH-6 Calibrated Set and still includes the original boxes. the pick guard is a fender custom shop white perloid and the guitar does come with the original white pick guard with factory stickers. this guitar also includes a Fender Tweed Hardshellcase. the guitar has just been professionally set up and is ready to ship. everything bought new. over $1,100 invested. will sell for $375 or best offer or will entertain any intersting trades. thanks for looking

Re: Fender Strat For Sale

hey! where the f*ck have u been man?? long time no see.
    On Munky of Korn:

munky.. they got respect for him.. he's the jimi hendrix of our era

Comment

you wouldn't beleive me if i told you. hee he he .

beer and strippers are proof that god wants us to be happy

Comment

i would sort of rather trade than sell. anybody got something interesting? interested in other guitars or amps. or ????????????????

Comment

bump

Comment

Pics?
            '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

send me a pm and i will e-mail you some. i can't get pics to download on the SD site. anyone else want pics just let me know thaks

Comment

strat is off the market. i ended up sellin some other stuff to fund my tele so i'm gonna keep it. thanks to all that looked

beer and strippers are proof that god wants us to be happy

Comment

Working...
                X