anyone want a cheap accoustic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone want a cheap accoustic?

i have a Kay accoustic dreadnaught in black. this is one of the guitars left over from our music store. we bought out a wholesaler a few years ago and had some damaged peices. the guitar in question has had the neck broken at the headstock but has been professionally repaired and will come with a written garauntee of workmanship and against breakage in the same spot for 5 years from date of purchase. the area has been refinished and one cannot tell the neck was ever broken unless you were told. the guitar has been professionally set up with a bone saddle and nut and a new set of martin marquis medium guage strings will be shipped with it or i can install before shipping if you like. the guitar sounds pretty good with plenty of bass mids and highs. the volume is exellent for a cheaper guitar. the guitar is in "as new" condition other than the damage described earlier. will be happy to e-mail someone pics. i can never get them to load on the site for some reason. i will listen to pretty much any cash or trade offer on other guitars or pedals or an amp.if you have something i might want thats worth more i can pay boot. thanks for looking

Re: anyone want a cheap accoustic?

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

i want a cheap acoustic! but im english!
        Epiphone Les Paul Studio (59 neck and JB bridge)
        Marshall Valvestate 8080 (80 watts)
        Korg AX1500G multi-fx
        RAT
        Boss PH-1r
        Ibanez cf-7
        Ibanwz ts-7
        Danelectro tremolo
        Vintage RAT - needs a fix!

Not much else - it does the job

Dooogz is taking a break from SD - ill be back soon crew!

Comment

to tell you the truth, it would cost more to ship it to the UK that what its worth. but thats up to you. thanks for looking

Comment

how old is it?
            http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
            >cord<
            1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

we bought about 60 of these guitars about 6 or 7 years ago. 99% of them were just cosmetic blems but this one was actually broke. thats why i never fixed it, i usually charge 150 to 200 to repair a neck like this. it had been sitting for years and about a month ago i got bored and fixed it just for lack of something to do. i've got about 30 hours in the neck. including the refin job. thanks

Comment

sent pics let me know if you get them

Comment

bumpity bump bump

Comment

Working...
                  X