anyone know where to get a B-bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know where to get a B-bender

i'm looking for a hip shot B-bender for a telecaster. if anyone has one or knows where to get one please let me know. i am looking to buy or trade. thanks

Re: anyone know where to get a B-bender

I've been looking for a while, you can get them new, but I don't want one that bad. They have just reissued thge Bigsby Palm Pedalswhich IMO are var better that a Hipshot. They are pretty cheep too...I am waiting on details from them about the models...I guess I just wanted you to know that!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

thanks. i am familiar with the hipshot from playing on them, i have never tried the bigsby. i am wanting to go back to my old set upfor country. a tele with the hipshot and scruggs banjo tuners on both "E"'s i have been looking for awhile now and they are next to impossible to find used. i am thinking i may have to break down and buy a new one. im probablly gonna be lookin for some new pick ups too. i want a glassy bell like tone from at least one pick up and a deep twang for the bridge and god knows what for the middle. im playing a style that is sort of a cross between will ray and the byrds with a little bluegrass mixed in. any suggestions?

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
        X