• hellrider77
    replied
    Re: anyone know where to get a B-bender

bump

Leave a comment:

• hellrider77
    replied

thanks. i am familiar with the hipshot from playing on them, i have never tried the bigsby. i am wanting to go back to my old set upfor country. a tele with the hipshot and scruggs banjo tuners on both "E"'s i have been looking for awhile now and they are next to impossible to find used. i am thinking i may have to break down and buy a new one. im probablly gonna be lookin for some new pick ups too. i want a glassy bell like tone from at least one pick up and a deep twang for the bridge and god knows what for the middle. im playing a style that is sort of a cross between will ray and the byrds with a little bluegrass mixed in. any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• the guy who invented fire
    replied

I've been looking for a while, you can get them new, but I don't want one that bad. They have just reissued thge Bigsby Palm Pedalswhich IMO are var better that a Hipshot. They are pretty cheep too...I am waiting on details from them about the models...I guess I just wanted you to know that!

Leave a comment:

• hellrider77
    started a topic anyone know where to get a B-bender

anyone know where to get a B-bender

i'm looking for a hip shot B-bender for a telecaster. if anyone has one or knows where to get one please let me know. i am looking to buy or trade. thanks
Working...
X