Killer Squier for sale - cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Squier for sale - cheap!

it's a Stagemaster Strat. dark blue. 22 fret. Licensed floyd, HSS. gig bag included. a few dings. just installed a F-Spaced JB in the bridge. the neck and mid have been upgraded to Fender pups. it sounds great, and plays REALLY nice! asking $150 + ship. I just don't play it much any more, and I really want an Agile LP. I can send pics upon request. they're too big to fit on here, and I'm too lazy to resize them.

[email protected]
    Dean Icon with pre-1985 handwound PRS HFS and PRS 7 Mesa/Boogie V-Twin with 2 EH 12AX7s -> Peavey Classic 30 loaded with a G12 Vintage Celestion 30 -> Hartke GH 412 4x12 cab

Re: Killer Squier for sale - cheap!

ure not taking a holiday to UK soon are ya?!
    Epiphone Les Paul Studio (59 neck and JB bridge)
    Marshall Valvestate 8080 (80 watts)
    Korg AX1500G multi-fx
    RAT
    Boss PH-1r
    Ibanez cf-7
    Ibanwz ts-7
    Danelectro tremolo
    Vintage RAT - needs a fix!

Not much else - it does the job

Dooogz is taking a break from SD - ill be back soon crew!

Comment

lol. if you pay my way there I'll be glad to.

sorry man
      Dean Icon with pre-1985 handwound PRS HFS and PRS 7 Mesa/Boogie V-Twin with 2 EH 12AX7s -> Peavey Classic 30 loaded with a G12 Vintage Celestion 30 -> Hartke GH 412 4x12 cab

Comment

seriously.... I really need to unload this thing. I just bout a 4x12 cab tonight and I need to replace the fundage to pay bills. feel free to make offers

Comment

Working...
        X