banner

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade Monday 1/24 @ 8pm PST

Going through a forum upgrade Monday 1/24 @ 8pm PST. Forum should be down an hour or so.
See more
See less

need trem arm for strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need trem arm for strat

i need a trem arm for a MIM standard strat. i bought one from the music store but the threads are diff. anybody got an extra one on the cheap?

Re: need trem arm for strat

I've got a white-tipped one I'll send you for free. It's not a Fender, but it fits.
    "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And itís the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Comment

your a saint amoungst men. i have bought 3 and none will fit but none were fenders, we dont have any fender dealers close to me or i'd would have already bought one
      thanks again dude will send ya a pm

Comment

hey did you get the pm i sent, just wanna make sure. if you need some extra parts i got layin around i'll be happy to send em your way, mostly fender stuff, pickgaurds knobs stuff like that. if you're in need of somethin just let me know, if i got it it's yours.

Comment

Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you. It's going out first thing monday morning
          "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And itís the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
            Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you. It's going out first thing monday morning
            thanks again, and like i said if i got somethin you need just drop me a line

Comment

Working...
            X