need trem arm for strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need trem arm for strat

i need a trem arm for a MIM standard strat. i bought one from the music store but the threads are diff. anybody got an extra one on the cheap?

Re: need trem arm for strat

I've got a white-tipped one I'll send you for free. It's not a Fender, but it fits.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

your a saint amoungst men. i have bought 3 and none will fit but none were fenders, we dont have any fender dealers close to me or i'd would have already bought one
      thanks again dude will send ya a pm

Comment

hey did you get the pm i sent, just wanna make sure. if you need some extra parts i got layin around i'll be happy to send em your way, mostly fender stuff, pickgaurds knobs stuff like that. if you're in need of somethin just let me know, if i got it it's yours.

Comment

Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you. It's going out first thing monday morning
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
            Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you. It's going out first thing monday morning
            thanks again, and like i said if i got somethin you need just drop me a line

Comment

Working...
            X