Boss GT-6 and Dr-3 For Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss GT-6 and Dr-3 For Trade

I thought I'd try and offer this stuff for trade. I have a Boss GT-6 that is nice and clean and ready for anything you can dish out. It comes with the manual, patch list and power supply. It's $250 shipped or for trade I'm looking for an amp or whatever you may have to trade.

Also I have a DR-3 Drum Machine from Boss. Using the drum machine with the GT-6 is fun. It does bass patterns in addition to drums. I have the manual for the Drum machine on CD. It is 128 pages long so I downloaded it from the Roland/Boss website and burned it to CD-rom. I am looking to sell the DR-3 for $125 shipped. I'm interested in trades too! email me with trade ideas you have. Both items are like new and have many more years of life in them. The only negative with both these toys is I don't have the box for either item.

Thanks for looking!

Jon
    Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Re: Boss GT-6 and Dr-3 For Trade

Alright, my drummer is moving, I really want the DR-3
    I've got some stuff for trade... Hmm I'll PM you.

ROck ON!
    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Drum Machine on hold.....................

Make some offers on the GT-6 guys!

I know someone has a JCM 800 they want to send to Ranger.................................

JCM 800 to Rangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all good.............................................. ..............don't forget to send Ranger a Les Paul too.
      Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

if Kac passes on the drum machine, I want dibs!!
        Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

You got it! Now stare into the flashlight and repeat after me....................."Sell Ranger your Voodoo Labs stuff for a dollar!"

I am professionally trained in hypnonsense.

Comment

hey chief, the drum machine isn't still available is it?
            Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
            It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
            Originally posted by LesStrat
            Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
              hey chief, the drum machine isn't still available is it?

I just sent you a PM.

Comment

The GT-6 is in a new home where it's getting lot's of use!

The drum machine appears to be history also. I really want a delay pedal in trade for the drum machine.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                X