various parts.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• various parts.....

I maybe looking to unload some parts.... I used to make homemade strats and teles and over the years i had bought many different bridges and now have a few sitting around that i never used....

1-new Squire 2 post trem- new never installed has all hardware

2-used Squire 6 screw trem-(this came off a 1994 Mexican made Squire.. Fits Mexican Standard guitars but the saddles are solid modern style not the vintage style that you see on Mexican Standards)

3-Vintage style strat trem.... a no-name strat trem.... this one is new and has the wider vintage correct spacing and solid string block..... not 100% as nice as a real Fender trem but dam close!

4-Plus i have a WD white pearloid pickguard cut for humbucker and 2 singles.... standard strat controll lay out. The humbucker is routed a little close to the bridge for my taste but that is how WD does it..... The humbucker is roughly located in the same spot as a Tele bridge with a humbucker slot would be. I perfer the humbucker slot a bit father towards the neck then that close to the bridge... This pickguard is for people who like a brighter tone.

Any interest..... I'm not 100% sure if i want to get rid of this stuff but i'd like to see if there is any interest.... let me know.
    WhoFan
    Last edited by WhoFan; 06-07-2005, 11:33 AM.
Working...
X