Very nice stuff for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice stuff for sale.

1) Pod 2.0 with FB4 floorboard original box and manual and mic stand holder $165 shipped

2) Bass Pod original box and manual with mic stand holder too $145 shipped

3) 90s Les Paul Studio. Flame maple top wine red. Upgraded picktups to Duncan 59s nickel covers of course. This model has an ebony fretboard. Non original hardshell case included. Guitar is in 8.5 condition minor fretwear a few nicks. $730 shipped

4) Fender Custom Shop Woody Jr. A Custom Shop version of the Blues Jr. with a bubinga cab and gold everywhere. Upgraded speaker to a Vintage 30.
    $775 shipped

5)2002 American Deluxe Strat body in Chrome Red. Has contoured heel, includes neck plate and screws, strap pins/locks. I am also including an American Strat bridge assembly with no trem arm. Body is mint. $300 shipped

6) Power Nashville Telecaster Body loaded with all the original hardware and components. Something is wrong with the Fisman acoustic system but the passive Tex Mex trio is working. Could be a project axe for someone. Guitar is sunburst and in mint shape. $155 shipped

7) Visual Sounds H20 like new only used a few hours. Mint in box $105 shipped

I hate Paypal fees btw 8-P so a money order, check, etc would be alot better. Unless we can make other arrangements. E-mail me for pix and/or questions.

Oh and as far as trades the only thing I could use is a Les Paul Standard with a 60s neck.

Thanks
    Last edited by davidd; 06-23-2005, 02:11 PM.

Re: Very nice stuff for sale.

Pics of the Les Paul?
    Gibson ES-335 (stock '57 Classics)*Warmoth Tele (PGn/Brobuckerbridge) *Fender American Strat w/DiMarzio Fast Track Is*Fender Princeton Reverb*Martin D-28*Favorite effects-Maxon AD80*80s Ibanez TS-9*80s Boss OD-1*Fulldrive 2*Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive and MicroVibe-Maxon AF-9*Vox Wah

Comment

Pics on the way.

E-mail me if you haven't already.

Comment

sent you a PM i may want that red 2002 strat body!

-Mike
        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

pics of tele body. pm sent

Comment

I'll get pics to you guys soon. I am currently at work and its been a pretty bad weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Any idea how much shipping the H2O to UK would be?

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by davidd
                I'll get pics to you guys soon. I am currently at work and its been a pretty bad weekend. Sorry for the delay.
                no prob dave.

Comment

hellrider77 did I send you pics last night?

As far as shipping to UK for the H2O it sounds like 2-3 pounds would be around $28+

Kinda expensive IMO.

Comment

havn't got any messages as of yet dave.

Comment

Working...
                    X