Sweet EMG Zakk loaded Turser Serpent LP + pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet EMG Zakk loaded Turser Serpent LP + pics

Here's a sweet Jay Turser LP. It has the Zakk emg 81/85 set up professionally. The intonation is great and it plays and looks great. New GHS boomer 10's. The emg's breathe fire and sound great in this thing. I really like the guitar, I just don't feel right playing a Les Paul shape anymore. I can only get comfy with strat shapes now. It's in great condition except for a minor ding on the back of the headstock. $300 plus shipping. I have a paypal account. I've shipped a lot of guitars and never had a problem. This thing will be packed in a padded gig bag with a crapload of bubble wrap inside a guitar shipping box. This is a pretty good deal since the pickups alone without being installed is close to $200. PM me or reach me at [email protected]

Last edited by presa_tito; 06-24-2005, 07:22 PM.

Re: Sweet EMG Zakk loaded Turser Serpent LP + pics

bumper car.

Comment

dude, i would so be all over this if i had the extra cash, just got too many other deals goin right now. if it doesn't sell in a while, then maybe we can talk. but i got a feelin for that price, it isn't gonna last long.

Comment

Damn, that does sound like a deal!
        if you like strat shaped guitars would you be interested in any trades?

- Kac
        ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
        2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
        Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

I forgot to add that I probably don't want any trades. What I need right now is a Mesa F30 and the cash is going towards that. Hopefully it sells sometime soon.

Comment

How does the Turser play? Ive been wanting a Zakk loaded axe... Am I safe to assume $300 plus shipping?? What would that run to the USa?
            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose
              How does the Turser play? Ive been wanting a Zakk loaded axe... Am I safe to assume $300 plus shipping?? What would that run to the USa?
              Yup, plays great, sounds great, and is inexpensive. The action feels nice and bends are a lot easier on this guitar compared to the longer scale on all my others. $300 US plus shipping to anywhere in North America. I think it would be about $25-$30 to ship USA. Something around there last time I shipped a guitar to New York.
              Last edited by presa_tito; 06-26-2005, 10:59 PM.

Comment

If BloodRose doesn't want it, I'd be interested. You can reach me at jmackenz at insight.rr.com PayPal verified. Shipping would be to Westerville, Ohio 43081 USA.

Thanks! Jim
                Last edited by MackDaddy; 06-27-2005, 12:17 PM.
                05 Gibson SG Special Faded
                Mackdaddy.fotki.com

Comment

Email is sent Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by presa_tito
                    Email is sent Jim.
                    Thanks man. I'll check it out when I get home tonight. If you've got any pics of the back of the axe, those would be great too.

Take care,
                    Jim
                    Mackdaddy.fotki.com

Comment

Jim,

Thanks for offering me the right if passage.. Gentlemanly of you. I am interested, however if you can make the transaction, I won't hold a grudge.
                      Im not the type of person to jerk anyone around, so I wont ask Presa to hold any sales while I round up the rest of the $$. If he still has it in 2 weeks, we'll talk, if not, congrats to the new owner!
                      If you do get it, drop me a PM down the road and tell me how the EmGs are and how the Turser is.
                      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

No hard feelings guys, but it's first come first serve. A new amp addition has been clouding my thoughts for a while. I want to get a Mesa F30 to use at home and upgrade to the atomic reactor 2x12 in the future with a band. That will slay.

Comment

Presa_Tito - Pics look good. Give me a day or two to clear it with the wife.

BloodRose - I'll be sure and let you know my intentions (the way it should be!)

Thanks all,
                          Jim
                          Mackdaddy.fotki.com

Comment

whoah did u say 300 shipping? or 300 plus shipping....?
                            Rig:
                            ---Ibanez SZ520QM - light blue
                            ---Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Well all, after talking this over with the wife I'm respectfully passing. Makes sense seeing as how we're moving in a month to our new house. Oh well, I tried!

Sorry to hold you up presa_tito. Good luck with the sale!

Take care,
                              Jim
                              Mackdaddy.fotki.com

Comment

Working...
                              X