Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 Ibanez George Benson GB-10

Hey guys,

I'm selling a guitar for a friend of mine. It is a stellar George Benson archtop. It had a fret job a couple years back and has been played much since. EXCELLENT guitar. It plays extremely well and has great tone. It has some wear and tear from being 20 years old, but its all good mojo wear. I'd buy it myself if I had the dough. He's asking $1400 for it. It is a collectable item, so it should increase in value.

I have a bunch of hi-res shots, so email me if you'd like to see it.

Thanks,

Mike
    Last edited by MDS; 08-02-2005, 02:55 PM.

Re: 1984 Ibanez George Benson GB-10

natural or tobacco sunbirst?
    gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

tobacco sunburst

Comment

Oh yeah, you're the other guy with the AM-50!!!

....If you're thinking about this Benson I think you'd really like it if you like the AM-50. Similar feeling neck, though this benson is set up better than my AM-50...it is a super easy playing axe..

Comment

dont tempt me ... if it was natural, i'd be having a hard time resisting right about now ... i've wanted a gb-10 since they were first introduced ... my parents promised me one as a HS graduation present in 1982, but it didnt happen ... those GB-10s play like a dream ... i remember they came stock with 'silkwound' flat strings that i asked about but could never get an answer as to where i'd be able to buy replacements ... they felt incredible ... great warm jazz tone from the mini humbuckers ..

thats a good price too (unless it is REALLY worn out)

good luck selling it

t4d
          gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Thanks...I could sand it down till the burst is gone! It really is an awesome guitar. I'd love to hang on to it myself...I can just see me being in the market for one 5 years from now....

Comment

Hey guys! Price drop to $1400.

Comment

Here is a pic!

Comment

Working...
                X