Looking for EMG's!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for EMG's!!!!

Hey I am looking for an EMG 81 and an EMG 60! I have a Duncan Distortion set (neck and bridge) and a Dimarzio D-Sonic. Since they are all Metal and Hard Rock oriented pups, its a sweet deal for anyone with actives looking to go to passives. If someone only has one or the other, leave a post and we cna work something out. I can also compensate with cash if that is what u want along with another pup.
    Its not about love or hate, wrong or right, its about perception. Just do it, say it, feel it. There are no lies... lies are too human. Its so much thought that its none at all. Its no religion, its not defined. Its not even real. Its about being connected to the point that you didnt even know. Its the reassuring peace in pain because it hit you & its over & you felt it. Its the pits of Hell found in Heaven. Its not being connected with a god... we are all god...

Re: Looking for EMG's!!!!

Comment

i also have a dan electro EQ pedal which works and looks perfect if someone will trade i can throw hat in too, lol.
      Its not about love or hate, wrong or right, its about perception. Just do it, say it, feel it. There are no lies... lies are too human. Its so much thought that its none at all. Its no religion, its not defined. Its not even real. Its about being connected to the point that you didnt even know. Its the reassuring peace in pain because it hit you & its over & you felt it. Its the pits of Hell found in Heaven. Its not being connected with a god... we are all god...

Comment

You are SO going to hell for all the guitars you dismember
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

PM sent.
          formerly n00b

Comment

pm sent to who? me?

Comment

Working...
            X