FS...BC Rich Warlock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS...BC Rich Warlock.

Well this was my first non-bass guitar but my style has evolved in the opposite direction of a pointy metal guitar. From the research i did on it, it's an NJ that was built some time between 96 and 98. The body wood is 'chesswood' which i have never heard of and it's a bolt-on with a maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. Trans-blue finish, licensed Floyd Rose with my friend's old ESP whammy bar on it (heh heh) and the stock BC Rich pickups. The only mod is that i replaced the stock switch with a Gibson 3-way because the gibson switch didn't fit the guitar i bought it for...probably an improvement and if you really want me to i'll put the stock switch back in there.

The only flaws are the typical scratch and buckle rash (buckle rash is only on the tremelo cover anyway) and a few dings in the paint where those sharp edges proved a little too sharp.

I'd LIKE $200 for it but i will swing low if you're really interested. This is a solid guitar that's gotten me thru some great times, i just need to lighten my load a bit...
    green globe burned black by sunn
Working...
X