banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT Ibanez RG570 pre-AANJ purple and DMZ and SD pickups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Ibanez RG570 pre-AANJ purple and DMZ and SD pickups!

i am beginning to prefer the thicker necks more and more.... and my RG's wizard 1 is the wrong neck for that, hah. its in great condition with only a few dings considering its 1991 MIJ. its specs are in my sig.

i am thinking about selling it outright or trading for a thicker necked guitar (LP / V / Explorer). i am not prejudiced any brands and am open to ideas. though i guess trade option is only limited to UK unless we can figure out how to do it safely internationally...

i also want to start bass playing, so i'm up for trades for a bass, this again is UK only, and maybe Europe at a push.

guitar has dimarzio pots and purple clip on strap. will be restrung with 9-42 D'Addario's before shipment. as far as sale price, i'll need to look on the current market to see what is a reasonable price to ask... meanwhile i'm open to reasonable offers. shipping worldwide in a hardcase.

Re: FS/FT Ibanez RG570 pre-AANJ purple and DMZ and SD pickups!

when you figured out a price, let me know

Comment

Re: FS/FT Ibanez RG570 pre-AANJ purple and DMZ and SD pickups!

£350 seems reasonable by UK prices considering this guitar has been improved in every way possible and is in a great condition.

may be a bit much for US guys coz conversion rates arent great now....

Roman

Comment

Working...
      X