Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC for sale! Cheap!

Originally posted by Jeff_H
    X - what type of CD/ROM drive does it have? Is it a burner, DVD, what? I think I am going to suck this one up, but let me know.
    one cd burner and one dvd-rom. I really don't know the speeds on them though unfortunately. I never took them out. Earlier today I actually blew all the dust out of it and wiped the drives and I just put windows xp on it again and I'm pretty surprised at how nice it runs. He was having problems with it but I just realized it was because he never bothered installing some of the proper drivers. Since I have, it runs very well.

Comment

Ok bro....I'll take it. Let me know how you want the $$ and we'll wrap this thing up. I have a version of XP that came with my Dell, so I can give you the code from that...(it will work, won't it?).
      My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H
        Ok bro....I'll take it. Let me know how you want the $$ and we'll wrap this thing up. I have a version of XP that came with my Dell, so I can give you the code from that...(it will work, won't it?).
        <drunk> Jeff, if it is an upgrade version, you will need a full version of win98 or higher to fully install. You can't just give him the code, because it needs to match the actual CD your using to install the OS. </drunk>
        I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

don't forget to spray paint the case neon pink with lime green racing stripes for him!

-Mike
          www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bones
            <drunk> Jeff, if it is an upgrade version, you will need a full version of win98 or higher to fully install. You can't just give him the code, because it needs to match the actual CD your using to install the OS. </drunk>
            Yeah I let him know that via pm. He'd probably have to buy another copy of it.

Comment

Working...
            X