Dean EVO 60 and Dragster. CHEAP PRICES, Great guitars. p90s and humbuckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean EVO 60 and Dragster. CHEAP PRICES, Great guitars. p90s and humbuckers

Hey guys, I have two guitars for sale or for a good trade but I'd rather sell them.

The first is a Dean EVO 60. It has gold flakes in the finish, gold hardware, two P90 pups, mahogany back/neck, cream binding on body, rosewood finger board, 1 11/16 NUT, 24 3/4 scale, Dean EVO HSC. One tone and one volume. I bought this for $550 new and I am willing to sell it for $250 with the Hardshell. The case is worth about $100 alone.

Dean EVO Dragster has an actual flame finish. Flame starts at bottom of the body and works its way up to the fret board. Same measurements as the EVO 60. Has two humbuckers and black hardware. Has magohany body, neck and rosewood fingerboard. Guitar is seriously like nrand new. I mever reallt used it. The top is also maple. I bought this for $350 and I am willing to sell for $150-200.

I'd be willing to trade both for a Fender Hot Rod or other tube combo, perhaps an Ibanez guitar rhat would be worth both of these guitars in terms of its worth as a used guitar.

The Dean EVO 60 is an amazing guitar and dont let the price fool you. Check out the reviews at Harmony Central. Many Gibson veterans really love this guitar and gig with it.

PICS AVAILIBLE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL
    Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
    Ibanez RG1570 Custom
    PRS McCarty STD
    '71 Gibson SG Custom
    Bogner Alchemist 2x12
    Vox AD15VT

Re: Dean EVO 60 and Dragster. CHEAP PRICES, Great guitars. p90s and humbuckers

pics please
    [email protected]

Comment

Pictures have been sent to you. Let me know what you think.
      Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
      Ibanez RG1570 Custom
      PRS McCarty STD
      '71 Gibson SG Custom
      Bogner Alchemist 2x12
      Vox AD15VT

Comment

Originally posted by BluesGuyJ
        Pictures have been sent to you. Let me know what you think.

could you send those to me as well...
        Last edited by the guy who invented fire; 08-02-2009, 02:51 PM.
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Pics have been sent once again! Lol. Too bad I don't know how to host pics.
          Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
          Ibanez RG1570 Custom
          PRS McCarty STD
          '71 Gibson SG Custom
          Bogner Alchemist 2x12
          Vox AD15VT

Comment

Prices do not include shipping. This fact still makes these guitars a steal.
            Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
            Ibanez RG1570 Custom
            PRS McCarty STD
            '71 Gibson SG Custom
            Bogner Alchemist 2x12
            Vox AD15VT

Comment

Holllllllllaaaaaaaaaaa, willing to trade either one for a POD and another small trinket.
              Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
              Ibanez RG1570 Custom
              PRS McCarty STD
              '71 Gibson SG Custom
              Bogner Alchemist 2x12
              Vox AD15VT

Comment

Bumpidy Bump
                Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
                Ibanez RG1570 Custom
                PRS McCarty STD
                '71 Gibson SG Custom
                Bogner Alchemist 2x12
                Vox AD15VT

Comment

Comment

Hey, did you post a pic? I'm blind and actually cant make it out, legally. I have a program that works as a screen reader for windows. That's how I use my computer.
                    Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
                    Ibanez RG1570 Custom
                    PRS McCarty STD
                    '71 Gibson SG Custom
                    Bogner Alchemist 2x12
                    Vox AD15VT

Comment

UPPPPPPPPP to the tizzzzopppp
                      Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
                      Ibanez RG1570 Custom
                      PRS McCarty STD
                      '71 Gibson SG Custom
                      Bogner Alchemist 2x12
                      Vox AD15VT

Comment

I took the pictures you emailed me and uploaded them to my photobucket account and then put the link here.

Comment

PM sent.
                          Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

Man that Evo 60!! That is a great deal.
                            Owner:
                            Slamo Custom Guitars
                            Doc Simons Miracle Guitar Polish

Comment

UP, both are still for sale. Adios!
                              Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
                              Ibanez RG1570 Custom
                              PRS McCarty STD
                              '71 Gibson SG Custom
                              Bogner Alchemist 2x12
                              Vox AD15VT

Comment

Working...
                              X