banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mesa 4 X 12 Rectifier Cab and Rivera KnuckleHead 55 FS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mesa 4 X 12 Rectifier Cab and Rivera KnuckleHead 55 FS!

Amp...thank you for taking the time to post. I'm sorry that happened to you. Did Haiz make the transaction right?

He actually sent me a PM telling me about the incident. You and I have talked about doing trades in the past, and I have done a ton of others here on the board, and equipment that is mis represented simply cannot be tolerated. This is too good of a community for that.

Haiz is offering me an inspection period and a return policy on this amp if I am not satisfied with either it's apperance or sound. He is going to take some more detailed pics of the amp for me and post them tonight. Based on your experience and word, which I trust, I would not want to purchase under any other circumstances.

This could be a good chance for Haiz to redeem himself on the board. I'm usually a softie, but everyone deserves a 2nd chance. As long as the details of this trade are public and Haiz is willing to offer a return if I am not happy, I'll give it a shot. If things don't work out, then we'll take it from there.

Again, I appreciate your comments, and I hope that Haiz has made your transaction right.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

i would like to know how this sale and the previous deal with Amplifire turn out because i am considering buying a guitar from Haiz69... i hope everything resolves itself though eventually..

Comment

Here's what happened. Haiz said the amp was it was in mint condition with one small blem. I insisted that he send me some pics of the amp before I bought it. He wound up sending me 2 TINY pics of the front only, so I went for it. When the amp arrived, it was beat to **** (the bottom on the case was severely cracked on both ends). I advised him that the amp was beat to **** and that I was not happy with his dishonesty. His reply was: "Sorry, I never looked at the bottom of the amp".

That was the last I heard from him until last week. What a coincidence that he's now selling more gear. Looks like he was just trying to apologize so i didn't ruin his other transactions.
        :afro:

Comment

hmm, trying to be rational, is it not possible that the bottom of the amp got damaged in shipping??... but then again its a Mesa, so i doubt it.... can you describe the damage more accurately? am i right in saying the ply surrounding of the amp was cracked - how badly?

how about the sound, did you figure out why it didnt sound up to par to the other Rec's you had?

btw i'm not trying to wind anyone up or start bitter arguments, i just think this should be resolved publically as it is of interest to me, Jeff_H and others... I'm certainly not about to pay anyone over $600 with an issue like this hanging over their head.

Roman

Comment

I was wrong. Obviously. I think everyone knows that I messed up. I have no probelm with anyone having reservations about dealing with me. What I did was stupid. If you dont feel safe dealing with me, than I can't change that. I know for a fact that everyone has made a mistake in their life, and in most cases they got a second chance, so please guys, give me mine!
            Originally Posted by zippy
            It's about as stable as Charles Manson... if I breath on it, look at it, or picture it in my mind my guitar goes out of tune...

Comment

Just waiting on some more pics bro, and your address, and we'll get that second chance rolling. Let me know as soon as you can.
              My Sound Clips

Comment

alright, i think i will wait to see how the transaction with Jeff_H goes as I make up my mind and gather the money. i'm sure haiz69 will redeem himself - Jeff let me know how it goes.

cheers

Roman

Comment

Here are the pics of the Recto. FWIW, the amp was packed up VERY well. The back plate was missing as well. As far as the tone, the amp just sounded dead and fizzy. I installed a new set of tubes which didn't help it at all.

Last edited by AmpliFIRE; 07-05-2005, 03:01 PM.
                  :afro:

Comment

More pics of the rivera for you. It's dusty, too lazy to wipe it down!@

It's about as stable as Charles Manson... if I breath on it, look at it, or picture it in my mind my guitar goes out of tune...

Comment

Amp and cab are still available.

Comment

Still for sale.

Comment

Working...
                        X