WTB Hot Rails & a single coil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Hot Rails & a single coil

Looking for a couple of pickups in black: Hot Rails for the neck and a true single coil for a mid position. I would prefer to have an oval base instead of one with the triangular lip. But I can clip the lip off to make it fit the pickup route if need be. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.

Travis
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: WTB Hot Rails & a single coil

I've got a couple of old SSL-5's lying here,actually 3.So they do have the triangular bases.

Comment

What would you want for one of the SSL-5's? Pm me if you want. Thanks a bunch.
      Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

pm replied

Comment

Single coil down, still looking for a Hot Rails.

Comment

Working...
            X