banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling my Splawn Quick Rod and matching Splawn 4x12 cabinet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my Splawn Quick Rod and matching Splawn 4x12 cabinet...

Im pretty sad to have to do this, but I just lost my job and can't afford to keep my expensive rig and still make car payments and insurance, especially when my band is on hiatus... Anyways im hoping to sell them both together without needing to ship them because its such a pain to ship 4x12 cabs! I would however be happy to meet the buyer somewhere, i dont mind a bit of a drive. I live in Nevada City which is about an hour and fifteen from Sacramento. The head and cab are in PERFECT condition and have never left my house in the two or so months i have owned them. The head and cab are black with silver trim. They sound fantastic! The cab has the Splawn recommended Eminence X-pattern Red Coat speakers. Hands down the best cabinet i have ever used, thats no joke. Before this cab, i never realized how important a well constructed cab is. The Coolest thing of all is that this was the VERY FIRST QUICK ROD SHIPPED WITH THE CLEAN CHANNEL EQ!!! Scott Splawn told me this when i received the head. Anyways, check out pictures and info on www.splawnguitars.com and feel free to ask me any questions or give your best offer.

Thanks,
    Max
    EBMM H-S-H Silhouette

Gibson Les Paul Studio

Fender MIM Stratocaster

Bogner Goldfinger 45 1x12 Combo

Re: Selling my Splawn Quick Rod and matching Splawn 4x12 cabinet...

hmmm i'm just curious can you PM me your asking price on the quick rod with shipping to NY. it would go great with my splawn black and silver 4x12 cab hehehe.

-Mike
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
    X