WTB Boss Octave Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Boss Octave Pedal

Any of you bro's have a Boss Octave pedal that you'd like to sell? If so, please shoot me a PM with specifics.

Also, I'm looking for a white Humbucker to add to my Ibanez RG370. It's going in the bridge and I really don't have any pups that all off-limits. It'll be nice if someone has a 59 or or a Jazz.

Thanks guys,

Jon
    Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Re: WTB Boss Octave Pedal

Originally posted by ranger1bn75inf
    It's going in the bridge and I really don't have any pups
    Don't you mean the neck?
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
      Don't you mean the neck?
      Thanks Chris! I appreciate that bro!
      Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

I think Davey has been trying to get rid of a white '59 neck for awhile... perhaps he'll chime in.
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Another week, another try!

Comment

Working...
          X