guitars * pedals * amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitars * pedals * amps

o.k., i am thinking of buying a new standard, if so some stuff has got to go.

2001 Fender Standard MIM Stratocaster. 3-tone sunburst w/rosewood board, has been reliced and has a 50's style pin up graphic professionally applied. brand new set of duncan SSL-6 calibrated set. red M.O.P. pickgaurd. vintage gold trem bridge, gold vintage keys, and all gold hard ware. fender tweed/red velvet hard case. comes with boxes for pups. will try to get some pics up asap.

Dean Cadillac X Series has been modded to one humbucker and single volume. see other post for pics

Crate Excalliber Head sounds awesome with great distortion channel and nice cleans. amp is in close to perfect condition with no rips and no damage.

peavey backstage plus 1x12 combo with reverb. awesome sounding amp. made in U.S.A. in close to mint condition, no rips tears or any other issues of any kind

boss ds-1 distortion
    boss md-2 mega distortion
    boss hm-3 hyper metal
    e-h small clone chorus
    dunlop dime cry baby from hell

gonna have a gibson les paul studio lite model and a esp/ltd m-100 custom kamikaze on the market within the next month. i would like to have buyers for the other stuff by then too, i'm tryin to fund a new standard.
    Last edited by hellrider77; 07-16-2005, 06:38 PM.

Re: guitars * pedals * amps

Where was that Dime wah when we were talkin?

Comment

Originally posted by kjrocks
      Where was that Dime wah when we were talkin?
      you never ask
      seriously, this is the first time ive considered selling it. i got the gas for a standard.
      pm me if your interested

Comment

dean is sold, cfh is on hold pending confirmation

would be interested in trading on a ps2 system and games
        just let me know

Comment

back to the top

Comment

Working...
          X