Cables and strap for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cables and strap for sale

Alright, I was cleaning out my gear closet today and found a plethora of cables left over from my rack days, and also found a white DiMarzio clip-lock strap in a box.

The strap is pretty clean, there's a bit of discoloration where it rests on your shoulder but not much. Includes the strap, both ends, and all the hardware. $15 shipped. **Strap has been claimed locally**

As for the cables, there's a bunch. They're not high dollar name brand stuff, but they got the job done and sounded nice. Here's a list of what I have:

(2) - 10 foot 1/4" cables, straight on one end and right angle on the other. These are the skinny cables you sometimes get as part of the case candy with a new guitar purchase. **SOLD**

(2) - 18 inch 1/4" cables, these are more heavy duty than the multicolored bunch posted below. **SOLD**

(3) - 6 inch 1/4" cables, good for short patches. **SOLD**

(1) - 3 foot 1/4" cable.

(2) - 18 inch XLR (female) to 1/4" cables.

(2) - 18 inch XLR male to XLR female cables.

(10) - 18 inch 1/4" cables in various colors. **SOLD**

I'm thinking something like $30 shipped for all the cables would work, or $40 shipped if you wanted the cables and the strap. Paypal or money order work fine for me.

EDIT: I've had a few cables sell, so I'll let the rest go for $20 shipped or $30 shipped including the strap.

EDIT 2: More cables have sold, and a buddy of mine claimed the strap. $15 shipped for the rest of the batch.

Last edited by FretFire; 07-20-2005, 12:39 AM.
    After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Re: Cables and strap for sale

Pm SeNt Ajax
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Replied kind sir.

Comment

Some of the cables are gone, I updated the original description.

Comment

More cables and the strap are gone.

Comment

Working...
          X