Clear All

• pedals & other stuff for sale

got a couple odds and ends around that it's time to move

1) Digitech metal master - $40 shipped CONUS
    2) Akai shred-o-matic w/power supply - $30 shipped CONUS
    3) Tech 21 Tri-OD w/power supply - $60 shipped CONUS
    4) Boss CE-5 - $45 shipped CONUS
    5) Boss CS-3 - $40 shipped CONUS
    6) Ibanez smash box - switch sometimes works intermittantly, make an offer PLEASE
    7) also have a JB (black) out of the Brian Moore I got from Hoss. It is still in the guitar but I'll pull it if anybody wants it (That'll help me get motivated to install the CC I really want in there.) $40 shipped CONUS

Just as a heads up in case anyone is interested, I also have a Flextone 2 Plus 1x12 w/floorboard I'm getting ready to move and from what I can tell by the labels inside, a 65 Bassman I am getting ready to move. Feel free to PM or email with any questions. I may be soon adding some more pedals to the list as well.
    Wankologist
    Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine

Re: pedals & other stuff for sale

CS-3 on hold, everything else still available. So bump #1.
    Wankologist
    Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine

Comment

whats the prices on the amps bro?

Comment

Originally posted by hellrider77
        whats the prices on the amps bro?
        Thanks for asking. Haven't exactly figured them out yet, that's basically why I didn't list them originally, but this will help prod me into action. The Bassman was gone thru by a local tech who does pretty much all the work for the local music stores. He replaced the 2 prong plug with a grounded plug, put some new tubes and capacitors in it and replaced one or two knobs that were missing, but one thing he missed fixing was the deep switch on the bass input side, so I figure I should get that sorted out before selling. Other than that it's in pretty good shape for 40 years old. I could sell the 2x12 cab as well, it's still got the tilt legs and screws for attaching the head and the tolex is pretty good, but the grill cloth is kinda dirty and has one pretty good tear. The speakers are some cheaper celestions, G12M70's. Need to do a bit of research, ultimately just looking for a fair price.

The Flextone 2 Plus is in good overall shape, although the original red on-off button was replaced with a white button. The floorboard has always worked perfectly, although there is a rattle in it like a loose nut or screw. I figure that should be easlily fixable, just haven't got motivated to get the job done yet. Looking at some EBay sales, I see a Flextone II (not the Plus version) and footboard having sold for $350. Right now there's a Plus being bid at $244 with over a day to go, and the footboard should get $100 to $125? So all that to say I'm thinking $350 plus shipping here on the board.

By the way HR, I might have a dead amp candidate for you if you are still interested. It is a Peavey Classic 50 watt, an older version that has 2 6L6 power tubes but a solid state preeamp stage? Am I correct on that, anybody?? It's got a weird footswitch that's labeled series, parallel, and maybe bright and normal, I'll have to look at it again. No speakers, but at last try it powered up and stuff, it's like the tremolo was always on, it kind of made a very weird whooshing in and out sound. Shoot me a PM if interested.

My wife would love to see a bunch of this stuff find it's way out the door!!
        Wankologist

Comment

Working...
        X