pick up and parts fs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pick up and parts fs

i got a duncan 59 back bridge for sale. has about 6 inches of lead.
    also got a set of metal (chrome) pup rings for a les paul. holler if you want em.
    also a white strat gaurd with pots and switch for 15 bucks
    Last edited by hellrider77; 07-21-2005, 11:27 PM.

Re: pick up and parts fs

how much?

Comment

oops, sorry
      50 shipped for the pup and 12 shipped for the rings, they have never been installed, the rings that is.
      Last edited by hellrider77; 07-22-2005, 12:04 PM.

Comment

or 60 shipped for the pair, if you take em both

Comment

also interested in any kind of trades

Comment

Originally posted by hellrider77
            i got a duncan 59 back bridge for sale. has about 6 inches of lead.
            also got a set of metal (chrome) pup rings for a les paul. holler if you want em.
            also a white strat gaurd with pots and switch for 15 bucks
            You know, that SX pickguard is on its way to you right now, and you can do with it whatever you want, but maybe I'm a tight ass, because I am actually finding it a little rude that you are actually putting it up for sale before it has even made it there. When you made a thread about needing a white pickguard, I offered it to you for free because I thought you were someone that could use it, and not someone that could profit from it. I would have loved to give it to any of the younger fellas that hang out in this board, and are always counting their pennies. If you didn't need it anymore, you could have told me not to ship it, because incidentally, it did take me a few days to finally box it up and send it.

I am sure you are an honest, decent guy. If you don't need it anymore, do the right thing and give it to the one person who could use it, and just charge for shipping.
            If you decide that you're still gonna try to sell it, I suggest you lower the price, because those pots and that switch are garbage, and the pickguard isn't exactly unscratched or even compatible with just any strat.
            Maybe if you actually wait to receive the package, you'll know what I am talking about.

The end.

Let the flames begin.

Comment

Originally posted by DracoAran
              You know, that SX pickguard is on its way to you right now, and you can do with it whatever you want, but maybe I'm a tight ass, because I am actually finding it a little rude that you are actually putting it up for sale before it has even made it there. When you made a thread about needing a white pickguard, I offered it to you for free because I thought you were someone that could use it, and not someone that could profit from it. I would have loved to give it to any of the younger fellas that hang out in this board, and are always counting their pennies. If you didn't need it anymore, you could have told me not to ship it, because incidentally, it did take me a few days to finally box it up and send it.

I am sure you are an honest, decent guy. If you don't need it anymore, do the right thing and give it to the one person who could use it, and just charge for shipping.
              If you decide that you're still gonna try to sell it, I suggest you lower the price, because those pots and that switch are garbage, and the pickguard isn't exactly unscratched or even compatible with just any strat.
              Maybe if you actually wait to receive the package, you'll know what I am talking about.

The end.

Let the flames begin.
              i actually recieved the gaurd and its on a strat copy right now (so it has been put to good use). the gaurd i have posted is an after-market gaurd (i think it came from all-parts or w-d)with fender pots and switch that came off a strat that i put a red m.o.p. gaurd on and dont need the white one anymore. i was just trying to get my money back for what i gave for it. no need to flame bro, just a mis-understanding i guess. i would have appreciated you pm'ing me with your concerns first before you posted this in my thread though, but no worries here, i guess i should have worded my post a little better.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X