FS/FT: Boss Volume Pedal and MXR Bass Auto Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Boss Volume Pedal and MXR Bass Auto Q

hey guys i found 2 MORE pedals i dont use anymore. one is my boss volume pedal. come to think of it, i dont remember once when i actually DID use it. ive tinkered around with it, but have never even used it in a full band practice. its a good pedal, good smooth taper, 2 inputs and outputs for 2 instruments i guess, and a minimum volume knob and a tuner out. works for bass as well. the other pedal is a bass pedal i used a tad bit when i played bass in one of my older bands. it gives a cool funky sound, think shaft or somethin cool like that. the controls from left to right are: range, "q", volume, decay, blend, rate. it sounds pretty cool when dialed in properly.

ill ask for 45+shipping for the boss, and 65+shipping for the mxr pedal. if you have anything interesting to offer for a trade feel free to ask.
    [SIZE=1]Guitars:
    Gibson 2001 Les Paul Classic Premium w/ SD JB/59N
    Fender American Deluxe Strat (still stock SCNs)
    Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
    Marshall AVT 50(on the bay)
    Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue

Re: FS/FT: Boss Volume Pedal and MXR Bass Auto Q

volume pedal sold, mxr pedal still for sale
    [SIZE=1]Guitars:
    Takamine Acoustic

Amps:

Comment

you aren't looking for any trades are you?

I've got a couple of stereo condenser mics for a mini disc player, an acoustic guitar effects pedal....I'm sure I could come up with something...maybe a morley a/b/y switch? ...trying to think of something
      Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
      It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

sure if you got somethin else you wanna trade for send me a pm. those things dont really tickle my fancy all that much. ill want the a/b/y once i get a nicer amp
        [SIZE=1]Guitars:
        Takamine Acoustic

Amps:

Comment

Working...
        X